Monday 23 April 2012

Whatever you want..

So, while I obviously need to get on with finishing off squads and basing and painting everything, I can still dream of what I want to complete my collection. So get ready for a pic heavy post, cos here comes everything I want / looks cool!

1.) the Valkyrie. Because I love it. and have always wanted one. and i have two uses for it (Guard army and personal transport for Inq28 characters)
2.) Kal Jerico (.. and Scabbs - bin!) - One of my all time favourite GW models and the basis for my Inq28 character Inquisitor Nathan Carter
3.) Aun'Shi - another of my favourite models. I remember when it was first released when Tau first came out and he was the first model i bought (along with a Fire Warrior team). He will be used as Nate's partner in crime for Inq28
4.) Primaris Psyker - another really cool model which reminds me of the 54mm Eisenhorn (one of my favourite models ever). He's going to be used as Carter's mentor, Veredus (my namesake!)
5.) Death Cult Assassins - more cool models (notice a pattern here?) which are based on the awesome 54mm Severina and Sevora minis. The one of the right with the sword will be used for my Inq28 war band while the one on the left with join my Inquisitor Cortez warband in my Spartan army.
6.) Cadian Snipers - again, cool minis. One on the right for Inq28 warband, one of the left for 40K war band.
7.) Commissar - again, cool. Will be used in Inq28 warband.

8.) Harker - really cool dude. He'll be in my Inq28 warband as a Jayne Cobb (Firefly) meets The Rock type character.

9.) Jokaero - random but cool. Gotta have it. He/she/it will act as my Inq28 engineer and mechanic for the warband (so keeping everything working). I see it as an R2-D2 kind of character - extremely resourceful and useful, but also a bit of comic relief.

10.) Lord Commissar - awesome model, will be using him as the Colonel to lead my Sierran Rangers guard army.
11.) Cadian Sergeants - they will lead two of the shock troop squads for the Rangers (the third squad also has a converted one of these guys)
12.) Regimental Advisors - kind of a weird one, but I think they're pretty cool and will go nicely with my Creed and Kell models, along with my limited edition Cadian models. Could make an interesting diorama or something.
13.) Commander Shadowsun - moving on to my Tau army, I think this model is really cool and different and could make a good leader for the force... even though it also has a Shas'O. but whatever.
14.) Tau Sniper Drones - these were coming out just as I quit last time around, but I think they're really cool and will add some more interest to the Tau force.
15.) Tau Vespid Stingwings - again, new and cool for me. Adds diversity and interest to the Tau army (and make up for my lack of Kroot... though I have some Kroot, so might add them anyway. Dunno, I seem to have something against them for some reason.)
16.) Grey Knights Nemesis Dreadknight - whaaaaaaaat the helllllll is this?! It is awesome and a must have for my Spartans. I look at it and gawk. Say whaaaaaaaaaaat?!
17.) Castellan Crowe - a cool looking mini, he could lead my Grey Knight squad as an interesting Sergeant-type.
18.) Vindicare Assassin - I actually used to have one of these and he was one of my favourite models, but I have no idea what happened to him. I want him back, the Spartans could do with an awesome sniper like this.
19.) Master Scout Telion - Ok, admittedly I have absolutely no use for this guy, but he looks really cool and really stood out to me on the website. So I want it.
20.) Thunderwolf Lord - this dude is AWESOME. If i ever find my Space Wolves, I'll be wanting him to lead them.
21.) Thunderwolves - again, if i can find my Space Wolves, then I want these. Maybe they can be bodyguards to the Lord? I dunno, i haven't seen the codex. Cool nonetheless.
22.) Space Wolves standard bearer - dunno, he's just cool. Ish. could be good if I find those missing Space Wolves.

So thats everything I want in the 40K scale! Just a few things then! Anyone wanna add up the final cost? I'm guessing £200-300. Urgh.

No comments:

Post a Comment